After uploading one or more images (multiloader allows adding multiple images) we have the possibility to add an image in 4 different sizes:
- small - 270 x 180 px
- medium - 540 x 360 px
- large - 940 x 626 px
- orginal – original size
- IMAGES_KEY – is a value "ekey" from a table with pictures, unique for each added image
- HIGHT – parameter given in pixels
- WIDTH - parameter given in pixels
- TYPE_OF_MATCHING – cuts thumbnails, we have at our disposal several types of cutting thumbnails f.e.: fit, smart, original, fixed, limit, thumb
- FILTR - each image can be additionally processed in a specific way, we can choose from several filters. Filters can be connected together by using “_” f.e: filtr1_filtr2_filtr3. At our disposal we have:blur, brighter, grayscale, bw, sepia, contrast, original.
We recommend you test this mechanism by adding an image to the gallery and then copying its link from your website and play with its parameters.